Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder software for Windows that can capture anything on the user PC screen as a high-quality video. Also, it makes it possible to record a specific area on a PC screen or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
Bandicam will help users carry out a screen capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other screen capture software that offers similar functions.
• Screen Recording;
• Save screencast video files as MP4, AVI or image files;
• Record various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD Video and capture up to 480 FPS Video;
• Device Recording;
• Record external video devices such as a webcam, Xbox/PlayStation, smartphone, IPTV, etc.;
• Real-time Drawing and outlining on video or screenshot in real-time;
• Add webcam video of yourself on the recording video;
• Start recording at a specific time on a daily/weekly schedule;
• Record the system audio and your voice at the same time;
• Add a mouse click effect and animation while recording;
• Make a chroma key video in real-time while recording your computer screen.
1. Run the executable file or command-line interpreter program for silent installation;