This is a surveillance software allows you to view and record up to 64 cameras (IP cameras, web cameras, DVR/CCTV based cameras) simultaneously and is compatible with the vast majority of IP camera and DVR brands.
It takes advantage of H.264 video compression allowing you to save hard drive space and reduce bandwidth consumption. Use Amcrest to turn your existing Windows PC into a fully featured professional video surveillance system.
Additional features include continuous loop recording, scheduled recording and advanced motion/audio detection recording with the ability to send alerts via email, instant message and phone call.
Features of Blue Iris 5:
• Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording or record continuously or periodically.
• Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information
• Optionally record audio
• Use a timer to determine when the system is armed
• Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version)
• Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script
• Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC
• All passwords are stored encrypted
• 64 channel recording
• H.265/H.264 video compression
• Receive alerts via e-mail, text message, or phone
• Motion and audio triggered recording
• Audio recording options available
Technical Details and System Requirements:
• Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
• Processor: Pentium IV or higher
• RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
• Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Copy & Replace the fixed files to the folder where you installed the product.