Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is the only tool on the market to access, extract and decrypt iCloud Keychain, Apple’s cloud-based system for storing and syncing passwords, credit card data and other highly sensitive information across devices. As opposed to authorizing a new Apple device, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker does not become part of the circle of trust and does not require a middleware device, thus offering truly forensic extraction of protected records.
If the user’s Apple ID and password are not available, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can use a binary authentication token created by Apple iCloud Control Panel in order to login to iCloud and retrieve information. The use of authentication tokens allows bypassing two-factor authentication even if no access to the secondary authentication factor is available.
By extracting and analyzing Screen Time information, experts can extract Screen Time passwords, thus gaining the ability to remove Screen Time protection and/or to reset the password protecting local (iTunes) backups. This in turn makes logical acquisition easily possible.
Overview of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Forensic Edition 9 Features:
• Recover Password-Protected Apple iTunes Backups
• Retrieve Cloud Data: Apple iCloud and Microsoft Account
• Two-Step Verification and Two-Factor Authentication
• Access iCloud without Login and Password
• Decrypt FileVault 2 Volumes
• Extract Synced Data
• iCloud Files
• Access Photos in iCloud Photo Library
• Recover Passwords to Apple iTunes Backups
• Selective Access to iCloud Backups
• GPU Acceleration
• Advanced Attacks
• Extract, Decrypt and View Passwords Stored in iOS Keychain
Technical Details and System Requirements:
• Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
• Processor: Pentium IV or higher
• RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
• Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more