Name: Final Cut Pro X
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.15.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What’s New in Final Cut Pro 10.5.1:
Adds share option for YouTube & Facebook to create a file for uploading
to those sites
Includes stability improvements
Overview of Apple Final Cut Pro X 10 Benefits
Final Cut Pro X debuts a powerful collection of new features for
professional editors. A strikingly low-profile interface maximizes work
space on any display. The new Magnetic Timeline 2 advances even further
beyond traditional, track-based editing with automatic color coding and
flexible layouts based on roles. The latest Final Cut Pro release also
takes full advantage of the new MacBook Pro with support for the Touch Bar
and wide color workflows.
Final Cut Pro X is based on the Magnetic Timeline’s flexible timeline,
which offers a new approach to video editing without tracks, with the
ability to add and organize clips as conveniently as the author, while
other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The author can use the
Clip Connections feature to glue key clips with other elements, such as
titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all
elements regardless of their movement.
Apple’s professional video editor received support for all of the fastest
hardware Macs ever produced, working with 4K monitors through Thunderbolt 2
and HDMI ports, as well as a number of new features, a variety of
improvements in performance and stability.
Professional color grading tools are built into Final Cut Pro, including a
dedicated color inspector with color wheels, color curves, and
hue/saturation curves. Use keyframes to adjust corrections over time, and
apply camera and creative Look Up Tables (LUTs) for the perfect look. All
color grading tools and scopes support High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
Overview of Apple Final Cut Pro X 10 Features:
• Editing, audio, motion graphics, and delivery.
• 360° video editing and VR headset playback.
• Advanced color grading, HDR support, and ProRes RAW.
• Built-in controls to create, edit, and deliver closed captions.
• The tools you need. From start to finishing.
• Advanced color grading.
• Every pixel closer to perfection.
• LUTs. Preset color with a click.
• Shed new light with High Dynamic Range video.
• The flexibility of RAW with the performance of ProRes.
• Step up from iMovie to Final Cut Pro.
• Plug-ins, devices, and content to make your workflow flow.