Name: Native Instruments Kontakt
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 4GB
- Bug fix
· FIXED Under certain conditions enabling multiple Kontakt instances at
once in Vienna Ensemble could crash Kontakt
· FIXED Loading and unloading an NKI quickly could crash Kontakt
· FIXED Supercharger GT still appeared in the wrong place in some menus
· FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI bugs and inconsistencies
· ADDED New factory KSP utility scripts Single Sample Drop and Group
· ADDED Additional modulation shaper presets for filter keyboard tracking
KONTAKT is a host for hundreds of highly realistic and detailed sampled
instruments. And because it’s the most widely-used host platform, you’ve
probably already heard KONTAKT – on chart-topping pop and club smashes, hit
TV shows, and blockbuster movies.
There are currently around 600 licensed instruments from other
manufacturers that run in KONTAKT, plus thousands more so-called ‘indie’
instruments. This diverse ecosystem means that KONTAKT 6 is your access
point to the industry’s biggest collection of playable sampled sound.
Shape your sound with on-board tools including modulation, wavetables,
envelopes, and effects
Build your own instruments with powerful sample-editing and
KONTAKT is a playground for working creatively with samples. Whether you’re
creating a specific sound for a track, or building a complex multi-sampled
instrument, the tools you need to do it are right in front of you: Flexible
editors, seven playback modes, built-in effects, and an advanced scripting
language for going in deep.
KONTAKT 6 also introduces Creator Tools. This standalone application offers
a multi-instance debugger and instrument editor to radically streamline and
improve the instrument creation process.