Dynamesh is ZBrush’s digital clay. It rebuilds the topology of your model as you sculpt, creating a smooth, even surface for you to add fine details. Step between different resolutions of your model, and changes on any level will be applied to each one. This enables you to create complex models, but still be able to make big changes when you need to If you’re a concept artist or illustrator, you’ll find that ZBrush bridges the gap between 2D and 3D.
Compose 2D images where you can make real-time changes, while maintaining accurate lighting and depth. Paint models with pixel-by-pixel control using customizable brushes. Use GoZ to create complex textures in PhotoShop and see them applied to your scene as you work.
ZBrush introduces multi-language support, as well as many other enhancements such as a new transformation tool, the Gizmo 3D and a new text generator that will allow the artist to create text and logos with real-time adjustments. And these are only the beginning!
Overview of Pixologic ZBrush 2020 Features:
• Elastic Option for Curve Mode
• Liquid Option for Curve Mode
• Equidistant Gizmo Mesh Duplication
• Remember Draw Size
• Remember Dynamic Mode for Draw Size
• Tessimate Geometry
• New PolyGroup by Normals Algorithm
• Added Draw Transformation Border option to hide transformation border
• Increased OBJ Import file size capacity
• Increased Output Size for 3D Print Hub
• New Snake Hook Brushes for Scultpris Pro
• Option to Save Startup Default Material
• QuickSaves Can Now be Saved to Any Hard Drive
• New Activation and License Management System with Unique Login Support
• Create Displacement Maps from the highest subdiv level if HD geometry levels are present
• OBJ Import will not accept Color Vertex information
• Presets added to Decimation Master
Technical Details and System Requirements:
• OS: 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or newer. (32-bit operating systems are no longer supported.)
• CPU: Core2duo or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology or better.
• RAM: 4 GB (6+ GB strongly recommended)
• HDD: 8 GB of free hard drive space for ZBrush and its scratch disk.
• Video card: Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
– Install ZBrush_2021.5_Installer.exe
– Copy Update in program directory where the main executable exists and install it.
– Replace patched file. Block using a firewall.