FL Studio 20 – Music Production In FL Studio for Mac & PC
What you’ll learn
- Learn How To Make Music in FL Studio in Just a Day
- Learn How To Manage FL Studio Fast
- Learn Working with FL Studio in a Quick and Easy Way
- If You Want To Learn The Basics of FL Studio
- Create Professional Music Productions
- How To Create Mixdowns
- How To Create Mastering on a Mixed Project
- You Need To Own A Copy of FL Studio Or Willing To Work With The Free Demo Version
- You Need To Own A Computer Windows or macOS Installed
- You Want To Learn How To Create Music in FL Studio
- You Want To Learn How To Work Fast in FL Studio
- You Want To Learn How To Manage FL Studio in Just A Day
In This FL Studio – Learn Music Production in FL Studio for Mac & PC, I will show you how to manage FL Studio in just one day. Did you know that FL Studio is now supported by both Windows & Mac?
We’re going to cover everything from how you download FL Studio, to choosing the right version for your needs, as well as going in-depth about the software. This course is perfect for beginners!
We will end the course with a music production stage where we re-make two songs from well known released songs. We’re also covering the arrangement, mixing stage, and mastering stage as well.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently using as well as limiting ourselves to create music. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only – so all you need is a laptop such as MacBook Pro or a desktop computer such as an iMac.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create Music Production in FL Studio. Everything that you need to use is included in this course.
We also include 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your own tracks – all royalty-free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used FL Studio before, that’s totally fine as well. This course includes an introduction section where we will download FL Studio and show you how to manage the most basic functions of FL Studio to get you started.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take your knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full Music Production with FL Studio with Mixdown and Mastering included.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music in 2005 and teaching in 2016 and now has over 200,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers’ perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- If You’ve Been Using FL Studio And Want To Learn a New Way Of Creating Music
- If You’re a Beginner and Never Used FL Studio
- If You’re a Music Producer and Want To Learn How To Make Music With FL Studio
- If You’re a DJ and Want To Create Music Loops in FL Studio